Salary + Commission
Five Days Paid Time Off, 5 Days Sick Time Off, 5 Days Paid Holidays
Blue Blaze Brewing is a growing production brewery in Charlotte, NC. A Brewery Representative is vital to Blue Blaze’s success. Brewery Representatives promote Blue Blaze Brewing by interacting with established customers and developing new customers within an assigned territory in Charlotte and/or surrounding areas. The position is responsible for ensuring that our mission is being delivered clearly and effectively and that sales goals are met by strategically increasing sales volume through sustainable growth. In order to forge strong partnerships, this position involves a considerable amount of time in the field building relationships as well as visiting & educating accounts. The Brewery Representative also organizes and represents the brewery at events and festivals, reports to the Sales Manager, and maintains an assigned wholesaler relationship outside of the Charlotte region.
- Maintain current relationships within assigned territory
- Be highly aware of and connected with decision influencers and decision makers of existing & potential accounts (owners, CEOs, Presidents, sales managers, merchandising managers, events coordinators, etc.)
- Ensure account satisfaction
- Educate, present, and sample with partners & accounts on new & existing product lines.
- Visit accounts daily within assigned territory
- Identify and develop key on- and off-premise accounts
- Develop relationships with all potential accounts within assigned territory
- Maintain wholesaler relationship outside of territory, including some travel to the wholesaler
- Meet monthly & quarterly sales goals
- Track and analyze territory sales numbers to direct and guide personal activities and efforts.
- Troubleshoot accounts’ draft systems, when necessary
- Propose strategies for expanding territory accounts
- Regular participation in brewery endorsed events, promotions, etc.
- Manage individual administrative duties and paperwork professionally.
- Understand and comply with all federal, state, and local laws
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree, or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years experience in brewery sales, wholesaler sales, and/or business-to-business sales
- Strong Planning and Organizational Skills
- Self Motivated
- Ability to manage time and priorities in an effective and efficient manner
- Natural ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partners, accounts, and other employees
- Ability to navigate difficult situations with partners, accounts, and other employees
- Strong computer skills (MS-Word, MS-Excel, email)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to track and monitor progress in all identified accounts
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server preferred
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 75 lb.
- Ability to occasionally manipulate 165 lb. kegs with & without dolly
- Ability to occasionally transport 165 lbs. on a dolly
- Ability to travel
- Flexible hours
- Must, must, must love beer - tasting beer, talking about beer, sharing beer and surrounding yourself with others who do as well
We offer vacation time, holiday pay, beer discounts, and a fun work environment!
Blue Blaze Brewing is an equal employment opportunity employer and implements policies and practices that do not discriminate against applicants and employees. Blue Blaze is a drug-free company and a background check is required. This position requires that you have valid driver's license with reliable transportation.
We are accepting cover letters and resumes from qualified candidates through January 31, 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org.