Enjoy this mini Alcohol Ink workshop while you take in Sunday Funday (and Mothers Day) afternoon at Blue Blaze Brewing. You'll receive a crash course in the materials, including how to safely use the inks, we'll demo a few techniques & you'll dive in to create your own set of ceramic coasters.
This short one hour activity is perfect for those looking for a little inspiration to include in their day and learn a simple, but impactful technique that is sure to be addictive. Your activity session is only 60 minutes so plan to stay and enjoy Blue Blaze after your mini workshop. Bring your best friend, whole tribe, your new bae or your mom - it's Mothers Day after all!! Advance Tickets are Required, $25 per person and 10% off for 2+ tickets.
- A 60 minute mini-workshop that includes alcohol ink* instructions & techniques
- Two ceramic coasters to design and keep (coaster shape can vary by workshop : square, circle, hexagon, etc.)
- Protective adhesive felt for the bottom of your finished coaster
- Use of our alcohol ink color palettes, brushes, and blending solutions.
- Option to spray a protective seal on the coaster before leaving.
A note of caution: *Alcohol inks emit fumes (very similar to the smell and intensity of rubbing alcohol). We'll be working in a well-ventilated area with gloves, but if you have sensitivities to this sort of thing, this workshop may not be for you. The vapors could cause irritation to lungs, skin & eyes. Due to the fumes and permanence of the inks - this workshop is for adults only.
For more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/1884055978292051/